So I thought about starting this with a bunch of famous quotes from movies to peak your interest but then I thought, that would just be to easy. Real movie fans don’t need a list of quotes or scenes from their favorite movies to know a fellow movie buff; they just feel it. Which means that your being here is giving me all sorts of feels. However, now that you are here lets see if this is all you are looking for and more.
When you see a really good movie do you:
- Do you call up your friends and give them your Siskel and Ebert breakdown?
- Do you find yourself comparing things that happen to scenes from a movie and then laughing so hard people start to stare?
- Do you sit through all the credits just because you don’t want it to end?
- Can you name a movie just from the song playing on the radio?
- Do you keep a list of movies that you just have to see that is longer than your grocery list for the WHOLE month?
I could go on but I feel like if you answered yes to this questions then you get me; you really get me and this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
Now let’s get to the nitty and the gritty. What is this movie club you have heard so much about…allow me to tell you.
We start each month with a selected movie that everyone watches on their own and then on the 4th Wednesday of each month we meet during a live stream on YouTube and discuss each movie. (To watch past movie club videos click HERE) Easy-peasy!
But wait a minute, you ain’t heard nothin’ yet!
The best part is that there is still time to sign up to be a VIP MOVIE WATCHER! Our VIP’s get in on the action from the beginning. You can help select the movies (we are getting ready to decide on the movies for 2018), get access to a special online group where you get up to the minute updates, and an up front seat during the discussion where you will be live during the stream. How exciting is that. For more information email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we had you at “hello” then I can’t wait to see you for our next movie club and you might want to fasten your seatbelts; it’s going to be a bumpy night.
For a list of the upcoming movies and dates check out “Movie Club | The List is Out“.